The five-year funding formula for the Ontario Neurodegenerative Disease Research Initiative (ONDRI) includes $19 million from the Ontario Brain Institute (OBI) and $9.5 million in partner (healthcare and academic and research institutions) contributions.
Of the $9.5 million required in partner contributions, over $5 million has currently been raised through philanthropic donations.
ONDRI five-year funding table
Updated October 2017
- ALS Society of Essex County
- Baycrest Foundation
- Bruyère Research Institute
- Campbell Foundation
- Ontario Brain Institute
- Providence Care
- Queen’s University Department of Psychiatry
- Robert Hegele
- Shirley Colthart Research Fund
- The Temerty Family Foundation
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa Brain and Mind Research Institute
Interested in supporting ONDRI? Email us and share your ideas: email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting neurodegenerative disease research.