A Different Approach to Research into Neurodegenerative Disease
Every aspect of ONDRI is multi-dimensional
What makes ONDRI different and unique is its multi-dimensional approach to all aspects of research. ONDRI research is designed to be:
This approach adds complexity. But it allows for new research questions to be asked and explored, questions that are not possible with typical single-disease, single-platform, single-hypothesis design.
ONDRI pairs this research approach with the:
- Adoption of cutting-edge wearables and other remote patient monitoring technologies. See assessment platform.
- Validation of data and results through collaboration with other studies – Aim 3
- Connection to de-identified health system records, which allows potential scale up of research observations – Aim 4
- Extensive quality assurance/quality control data standards. See QA/QC software.
- Focus on training new talent. Meet ONDRI researchers.
- Highly integrated lived experience feedback. Learn about ONDRI’s Patient & Community Advisory Committee (PCAC).
- Power of OBI’s neuroinformatics platform Brain-CODE.