The five-year funding formula for the Ontario Neurodegenerative Disease Research Initiative (ONDRI) includes $19 million from the Ontario Brain Institute (OBI) and $9.5 million in partner (healthcare and academic and research institutions) contributions.
Of the $9.5 million required in partner contributions, over $5 million has currently been raised through philanthropic donations.
|Partnership Contributions $M||1.5||2||2||2||2||9.5|
- ALS Society of Essex County
- Baycrest Foundation
- Bruyère Research Institute
- Campbell Foundation
- Ontario Brain Institute
- Providence Care
- Queen’s University Department of Psychiatry
- Robert Hegele
- Shirley Colthart Research Fund
- The Temerty Family Foundation
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa Brain and Mind Research Institute
Ontario Brain Institute Acknowledgement Statement
This research was conducted with the support of the Ontario Brain Institute, an independent non-profit corporation, funded partially by the Ontario government. The opinions, results and conclusions are those of the authors and no endorsement by the Ontario Brain Institute is intended or should be inferred.