The 2016 Heart and Stroke Foundation Stroke Report shows that stroke significantly increases the risk of dementia.
How can you protect yourself? It starts with awareness.
Read the Stroke Report to learn about:
- The impact of covert strokes — strokes that may go unnoticed but which can increase your risk of future dementia
- How age affects your risk of stroke and dementia
- The risk factors these diseases share
- How preventing stroke can prevent dementia — and vice versa
- Exciting research that could predict who is at risk – and improve prevention